Mastercard takes your privacy and data protection rights very seriously. Individuals have the right to choose how, when and where their personal information is used and shared. Please see Mastercard’s Global Privacy Notice and Ekata’s Global Privacy Notice for additional information on how we collect, disclose, and/or share Personal Information.
If you are a California or Virginia resident and wish to exercise your privacy rights, this webform was created to help you understand and manage your personal information. We want to be transparent about data collection and use so you can make informed decisions about your data.
If you are a California or Virginia resident, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right to Know and Access. You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding the: (1) categories of Personal Information collected, sold, or disclosed by us; (2) purposes for which categories of Personal Information are collected or sold by us; (3) categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information; (4) categories of third parties with whom we disclosed or sold Personal Information; and (5) specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you during the past twelve months. Please select one of the “I have a personal information request” options in the drop-down menu to submit this type of request.
- Right to Correct. You have the right to correct inaccurate Personal Information that we maintain about you.
- Right to Delete. Subject to certain exceptions, you may submit a verifiable request that we delete Personal Information about you that we have collected from you. Please select one of the “I have a deletion request” options in the drop-down menu to submit this type of request.
- Verification. Requests for access to or deletion of Personal Information are subject to our ability to reasonably verify your identity in light of the information requested and pursuant to relevant CCPA requirements, limitations, and regulations. To verify your access or deletion request, please provide us with your email address, name, phone number, and address.
- Right to Opt Out. In some circumstances, you may opt out of the sale of your Personal Information. Please select one of the “I have an opt-out request” options in the drop-down menu to submit this type of request.
- Authorizing an Agent. If you are acting as an authorized agent to make a request to know, delete, or opt out on behalf of a California resident, you may follow the instructions identified in our web form and select one of the “I am an authorized agent acting on behalf of a California consumer” options in the drop-down menu to submit this type of request.
To exercise your rights with respect to your Personal Information processed by Ekata, Inc. and/or to opt out of the sale of your Personal Information by Mastercard, please submit the webform below.
If you want to exercise more than one of your rights, please submit a separate request for each right, which will help us handle your requests more effectively. Please keep in mind that we will fulfill your request within the limits defined by applicable law. We may not disclose personal information that would adversely affect the rights and freedom of others, or cause an unreasonable security risk, identity theft or fraud. For instance, we may not return data that will violate the privacy of a third party, that would relate to business confidential information, that would be protected by intellectual property rights, or that would potentially cause a data breach if disclosed.